Saturday 12 October 2013

Birmingham - Day 14 - Far from home

Evan is in great form first thing this morning, and I was heading back to Ronald McDonald to put our washing into a dryer, when I met another dad from Northern Ireland who we had met earlier in the week.
 
Their wee girl had been called home at 2am this morning, my heart went out to him when he told me, then he said he had to go to meet the coroner and sort their passports and transport.
 
The natural way of things, is that no parent should ever have to experience the loss of a child, but to suffer that parting so far away from home and loved ones!
 
Luke 18:16
"But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God."
 
And tonight I want to take a moment to thank everyone who has kept Evan, Freya, Jenny & me in their prayers over the past days.

No comments:

Post a Comment